The 6th Revised Edition includes:
- Updated research on all the instructional components (including handwriting) and principles of learning and instruction that make The Spalding Method effective.
- Part 1 chapter titles and organization aligned to our Grade-Level Teacher Guides.
- Chapter 2 instructional strategies in outline, rather than narrative, format.
- Precise dialogue for cursive writing.
- Sample dialogues for teaching 5 mental actions.
- Updated Childrens Literature Recommendations
- OPR and WPR Cue Words
- Section on Morphology (word structure) in Part 2.