The 70 phonograms plus the 17 additional phonograms in a five-track MP3. This new MP3 has all new recordings by a Spalding Certified Executive Trainer.
NOTE: Digital products are non-refundable and non-transferable
You will receive an email with the download link to the zip file. You will need to download and unzip the file in order to play the MP3 files.
How to unzip a file from desktop/laptop
- Locate the zipped folder that you want to unzip (extract) files or folders from.
- Do one of the following:
- To unzip a single file or folder, open the zipped folder, then drag the file or folder from the zipped folder to a new location.
- To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
- Double click the zipped file.
2. The file will automatically be decompressed by Archive Utility into the same folder the compressed file is in.
3. Access the extracted files by clicking the appropriate icons.